Mopolauta topic: http://mopolauta.moposite.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9611&p=253721
Download link is in lauta topic. To use FancyPic you need to patch your lgr (follow the above link - takes 5 seconds)
FancyPic Retro makes custom images based off the default.lgr pictures, meaning that it is specific to the normal default.lgr, but doesn't require anything more. It has a limited color set
FancyBoost (FancyPic 2) makes custom images using the lgr palette. It requires a patch to your lgr file . If your lgr does not use the default palette, some colors may be messed up.
1. Will patching my lgr files destroy the original lgr file?
- The original lgr file is automatically saved in a backup folder during patching
2. Does this affect my fps?
3. Will this affect how I see any levels that are not boosted?
- All other levels will look exactly the same
4. How do I unboost my lgr file?
- Use the backup in the backup folder, or
- Use LGR Utility (find on lauta or sla's program list) to unzip your lgr file. Change the lgr.txt file "HQ" to "no" and then rezip the file, or
- EasyLGR.exe on sla's program list has an unbooster.exe program
5. How does patching work?
- It adds 256 colors representing the full elma palette as secret pictures named zzXXXXXX, where XXXXXX is the hex color
- boost00-boost02: 
- girla: 
- becchi10: 
- harc904: 
- harc972: 
- harc974: 
- harc974f: 
- WCup715: 
- wheelbr: 
- Elastomania Pack Ultra Fancy Boosted Technology 2017 by Sla