Jump to navigation Jump to search
In Elma Online it is possible to record replays (extracting frames from them) without using external programs.
- First, you need a windower or capturing will be very slow.
- Open eolconf.exe and set recording settings and especially number in Capture FPS.
- Open windower, click on + and run eol.exe by double clicking it.
- Go to the replay you want to capture and press F1 + ENTER to start recording.
- You can capture multiplayer replays by pressing ENTER on first replay and F1 + ENTER for second player;
- You can switch player with 1/2 keys;
- You cannot use replay motion keys;
- You can escape before replay finishes.
- Frames captured are saved in same folder as eol.exe.
- Create video file from frames with programs such as VirtualDubMod or VideoMach