- Multiplaying online.
- Speed-o-meter and max speed.
- Last apple time and apple count, also when watching recs
- Function keys work also in the editor and when watching recs
- All levs ever played are saved in the database
- Download a lev from the database: ctrl + F4, then type the filename (no extension)
- Ingame best time tables
- Autoupload battle winning rec (also upload/download doesn't interfere with playing)
- Fast kuski search: ctrl + letter
- TCP only mode
- FPS limiter
- See battle queue ingame
- Built-in constfps function (saving .pcx image files you can convert into video)
Moderators can give/take the following rights to/from players:
- Start battles
- Start special battles
- Start cup
- Start 24 hour tt contest
- Abort and stop battles
- Play multiplayer
Moderators can also completely ban players.
- Private messages
- Works also in the editor and when watching recs
- Set the number of lines shown
- Free camera: F1 + Enter (when in menu)
- Shows the real time of the observed kuski
New battle modes and options
- Last finish counts
- Flag tag
- One turn
- Hidden times
- Allow starter yes/no
- Allow apple bugs
- 24h tt
- One wheel
- Multiplayer battle
- Objects: 250 (+ start and finish objects)
- Polygons: ?
- Vertices: ?
- Pictures: ?
- Levels shown in the editor list: ?
- Ingame level editor is now able to show large levels properly
- Total driving stats for each player:
-Playing time -Finishes -Apples taken -Apple bug finishes -Deaths -Escapes -Throttle time -Brake time -Left volts -Right volts -Supervolts -Turns
- Player stats:
-Ranking -Battle experience points -Battle wins -Best battle winning row
- Internal level stats
-Top Unlimited (?) for each internal, single/multiplayer separately -Separate stats for crippled modes -Separate stats for maximum speed -Overall best times
- External level stats
-Top Unlimited (?) -Playing time & number of finishes -All finished times
- Much more (battles, chat log, stats for a specific day, ranking lists, ranking for a specific day, ...)